By The Farsnworth Agency
BEND, Ore. – Car insurance is something that everyone needs if they want to drive legally on the roads of Central Oregon or elsewhere in the United States but the BIG question is do you need full coverage car insurance?
The answer to this question is both yes and no.
Yes, you should have full coverage car insurance if you want to be protected financially from having to pay out of pocket for any expenses where your vehicle might collide or touch the ground during an accident.
No, you don’t need full coverage car insurance especially if you drive an older model vehicle that’s paid off and you rarely use it for anything more than driving in town.
About Full Coverage Car Insurance
- Full coverage for driver and all passengers – What better form of protection could you offer your passengers than full coverage car insurance? If you were to get in a Central Oregon car accident you can have complete confidence that you and all passengers in your vehicle will be protected and insured.
- Protection for your personal belongings – Anything that’s in your vehicle at the time of the accident like a laptop, iPad, radio or other personal items will be insured at all times.
- Immediate benefits – With full coverage car insurance you will enjoy an immediate pay out of your insurance benefits after an accident or if any items in your vehicle are stolen while it’s parked.
- Hassle free windshield replacement – There may be a time when your windshield will need to be replaced due to a rock hitting it or worse and thanks to full coverage car insurance you can get your windshield replaced without having to pay any extra costs.
- More value than other plans – Thanks to full coverage car insurance you will be able to enjoy the benefit of a free rental vehicle if your car or truck takes more than 24 hours to repair.
Get Full Coverage Car Insurance
To save money on full coverage car insurance car insurance contact the Farnsworth Agency today by calling us at (541) 318-8835 or click here to connect with us online.