As the weather warms up most drivers who have Central Oregon Car Insurance will be planning road trips across Oregon and California.
For those drivers who are planning on driving or staying in parts of Los Angeles they might want to be extra cautious because cities like Glendale, Culver City and Santa Monica have some of the highest statistics for car thefts, bodily injuries and accidents in the United States.
Consequences for Unsafe Driving
Because the Los Angeles area has some of the most unsafe drivers in the United States the average driver is paying up to $2,000 per year alone for their car insurance policy.
How to Stay Safe When Driving In Los Angeles
Any driver who has Central Oregon Car Insurance and plans on driving through Los Angeles or staying in the area should make sure they are prepared for driving in the Los Angeles area by doing the following:
- Use a GPS instead of a map to find destinations.
- Leave at least 30 minutes in advance to account for traffic build up during rush hour.
- Put down handheld and wireless devices when driving because, any electronic device can lead to distractions and accidents.
Easy Ways to Keep Your Car Insurance Premium Low
In Central Oregon we enjoy some of the lowest car insurance premiums in the country and you can lower your car insurance premium even more by simple doing these things.
- Drive fewer miles per year.
- Report lifestyle changes like: marriage or new job to your car insurance company.
- Park your vehicle in doors at night and take more steps to protect it.
- Drive safely.
- Ask for discounts!
For more information on the best ways to save money on Central Oregon Car Insurance, or to view the most affordable car insurance quote, contact the Farnsworth Agency today by calling us for a free consultation at (541) 318-8835.